Federal – Modern Double Front Entry Wrought Iron Door with Operable Glass
- Heavy duty 12 gauge iron
- The door is insulated with foam for energy saving
- Double pane glass, tempered and sealed to avoid conditioning leaks
- Included weather-stripping to reduce air infiltration
- Operable glass panels that can be opened independently from the doors
- Thresholds made to prevent water infiltration
- Barrel hinges which are perfect for heavy use and can be greased for a better use
- Double doors include a pre-insulated flush bolt system to lock the dormant door or unlock it for a complete opening space
- Locks and handles sold separately
- Fly screens for the iron doors are also sold separately
- Ask your Milan Doors representative for locks, handles, screens or glass options. (818)582-3947
This Federal modern double front entry door made from iron is one of the best sellers in the United States. This wrought iron double door with an flat top and custom glass panes, made of 12-gauge iron with 1/2″ to 3/4″ wrought iron for the beautiful design work; the door sheet thickness is 2″ by 6″ wide around the wrought iron opening. The weight of our iron door entryways are supported by barrel hinges with ball bearings and grease fittings.
All doors will be pre-hung, frames are equipped with mounting flanges to secure the frame and lag bolts could be used. Frames are foam-insulated to help keep your home energy bills low.
Weather strip around the door and glass frame are standard. All doors are pre-bored with a 2 3/4″ backseat, 2 1/8″ borings and 5 1/2″ center to center. Most welding is performed from the inside in order not to alter the smooth finish. Iron door frames are squared and leveled before the door hinges are positioned and welded thereby ensuring a smooth operation period. Iron door frames are squared to less than 1/4″ tolerance.
A 1/2″ flat bar is welded onto the bottom of each frame to maintain installation; this flat bar is also used to secure the door to the floor.
Each entry door includes double pane tempered matt glass panels that open independently from the doors. This feature allows for ventilation, ease of cleaning the glass, and extra security with the way that the glass panes can individually open when someone comes to your door. A variety of glass is offered as an option: Frosted, Clear, Rain, or Mirrored glass.
All hardware necessary to operate and assemble our doors is included. Locks are separate.
All doors are fully insulated with thermal injected foam in the door, window frame, and the door sheet.
Our iron doors come with a lifetime warranty and actual human support!
Pricing of our iron doors depends on the size you need. Call us at 818-582-3947 for a quote.
|Choose Door Size||
61.5 x 81, 61.5 x 96, 73.5 x 81, 73.5 x 96